At Steuben Rural Electric Cooperative we are always looking for ways to add value for our members and SmartHub does just that. Not only does it give members a user-friendly way to manage their SREC accounts, it’s also available for mobile devices. SmartHub is a simple and quick way to make a payment or view your hourly meter data. You can compare bills and find out what day of the week or hour of the day you typically use the most energy.
Members can also download the SmartHub app from iTunes or the Android Marketplace. This app allows you to make a payment or view your usage while on the go.
To register or log in to SmartHub click here.
- Provides 24-hour access to your account or accounts.
- Sends an e-mail notification when a new electric bill is generated. The email includes a link for easy navigation to your billing information. You can use SmartHub to review account information and pay your electric bill, or you may choose to pay in a different manner.
- Allows you to pay electronically using a Visa, MasterCard, Discover or an electronic check transaction.
- Displays posting of payments in real time.
- Provides current and historical billing information and payment history.
- Outlines energy use in graphs.
- Allows you to enroll in paperless billing.
- Lets those with multiple accounts pay with a single payment.
- Includes free app for smartphones and tablets. Download it by searching "SmartHub" in the Apple Store or Android Marketplace. Once the app is open, type in Steuben Rural Electric Cooperative as the provider. The log in information is the same for both the web and mobile app.
Need help using SmartHub? Call 607-776-4161 or 800-843-3414 during regular business hours to speak with a billing representative.